4-point hyperextension brace with
Mode of action
- stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine
- medium-term immobilisation after intervertebral disc surgery
- axial stabilisation in osteoporotic bone collapses of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures
- permanent orthotic care for inoperable spinal tumors and metastases
- postoperative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies
- aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation
- hyperextension of the vertebral column provides stabilisation in the saggital plane
- rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads
- stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion
- Ratchet closer, simple and safe to use.
- Excellent fit due to infinitely variable adjustment in three dimensions.