Knee support promotes muscular balance
in cases of patellar lateralisation
- Relaxes and activates Precisely positioned pelottes relax andactivate the vastus lateralis and vastus medialis muscles respectively.
- Individual adjustment The tension strap and thus the pressure on the vastus lateralis muscle can be adjusted as necessary.
- Correcting patellar tilt The silicone ring surrounding the patella is laterally reinforced to promote correct trochlear articulation. Patellar tilt is corrected.
Mode of action
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome in cases of:
- - hypermobile patella
- - patellar lateralisation
- - muscular imbalance
- - patellar maltracking
- postoperative treatment (patella stabilisation)
- positive effect on the muscular structures that guide the patella to compensate for imbalance
- reduces muscle tone of vastus lateralis
- activates vastus medialis
- laterally reinforced silicone ring gently
guides the patella for reliable movement in
the femoral groove
- proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints