4-point knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation.
3-point off-loader for varus or valgus pressure relief.
Mode of action
- conservative treatment of complex ligament instability, particularly in conservative treatment of advanced unilateral osteoarthritis
- post-operative pressure relief and compartmental protection after fractures of the tibial head, cartilage surgery, meniscus refixation, correction osteotomy
- instability of the cruciate ligaments with pressure relief of the medial or lateral compartment
- for functional pre- or post-operative care of knee instabilities
- Protection, stabilisation, pain relief and restoration of mobility
- pressure relief of the medial or lateral joint compartment by the 3-point principle which off-loads the affected compartment into a varus or valgus position
- stabilisation of the knee joint by the 4-point principle to counteract knee instablity, a cause of osteoarthritis.
- safeguards against hyperextension and offers limitation of flexion and extension
- 'S' profile improves torsional stability whilst following natural alignment of femur and tibia
- hinges proximal to knee joint allow precise off loading of the knee polycentric hinges
- anatomically premoulded frame
- strong, low profile, light weight frame and hinge construction
- numbered straps ensure a simple fastening sequence
- air condyle pads with skin-grip system
- excellent comfort with new soft-grip padding material
- extension limitation at: 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 45º
- flexion limitation at: 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 45º, 60º, 75º, 90º, 120º
- immobilisation at: 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 45º
- under sleeve and knee protector available