lumbar support with tension straps and optional lumbosacral pad
Mode of action
- Degenerative changes of the facet joints
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joints
- Low back pain with sciatica (degenerative origin)
- Spondylosis without vertebral glide
- Minor spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion
- 4 anatomically pre-shaped manually adaptable back rods stabilise the area of the lumbar spine
- Effective tension straps support the correction of spinal posture by their individually adjustable compression and support of the abdominal cavity.
- The attachments of the straps at the back effectively flatten the lordosis. (This avoids the lordosing effect of central strap configuration over the back).
- The optional lumbosacral pad massages the area to activate the back muscles.
- A choice of 2 back lengths, 26 and 32 cm (10 1/4 and 12 1/2 inches) ensures optimal care for different body sizes.
- The lumbosacral pad is available in 2 sizes: small (20 cm / 8 inches) and large (25 cm / 10 inches) and also separate available.