lumbar support with massage pad
Mode of action
- lower back pain caused by disorders of the small intervertebral joints
- postural and muscular imbalances in the lumbar area
- ligamentous disorders
- problems following discectomy
- slight structural loosening of the lumbar vertebral column e.g. associated with degenerative joint changes, spondylosis and osteoarthritis of the spine
- irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- slightly reduces lordosis and pelvic anterotation
- the Vario-Flex® pad stabilises the sacroiliac joint and relieves the lumbosacral junction
- massage of the lumbar muscles to improve circulation
- due to Vario-Flex® pad and the compressive knit stimulation of metabolism and reduction of muscular tension and pain
- breathable and moisture transporting clima-comfort® fabric provides a permanent comfortable wearing.
- vent openings in the Vario-Flex® pad reinforce this effect by preventing the build-up of body heat and sweating.
- comfort-zone: the anatomically knitted support ensures a perfect fit without pressure - especially by the anatomically shaped fastener.
- available as men and ladies version in two different colours