lumbar support with adjustable stabilisation system
Mode of action
- muscular instability of the lumbar spine and thorocolumbar junction
- lumbago in disc protrusion or disc prolaps
- post-operative therapy after disc surgery-replacements
- lumbar stress syndromes
- pseudo radicular pain syndromes in activated spondylarthrosis
- lumbar pain in osteoporosis
- relieves pressure on the affected spinal segments by reducing muscle tone
- flattens the lumbar lordosis (bridging of the lumbar lordosis)
- supports the abdominal area (activates the abdominal muscles)
- reduces pelvic anterior rotation
- due to the modular design (back pad and exchangeable stabilising rods with two different degrees of stiffness) the stability of the support can be adapted/reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery. The necessary activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass.
- breathable and moisture transporting clima-comfort® fabric provides a permanent comfortable wearing.
- comfort-zone: the anatomically knitted support ensures a perfect fit without pressure - especially by the anatomically shaped fastener.
- easy to put on due to integrated hand loops
- available as men’s and ladies’ version