- help seek the upright position actively, as they have a support structure that accompanies the user throughout the standing sequence
- various solutions to satisfy the personal needs of a large number of users, according to the user’s motor capabilities and the availability of assistance
- enable the user to transfer quickly, without help from a carer. Once the upright position is achieved, it will be possible to perform everyday activities and move on a flat surface.
- Professional Training2020/07/13
- Virtual Professional Training cum Workshop June 2020, Kolkata2020/06/26
- A way to enlighten knowledge from our mentors during Lockdown2020/06/19,20,26
- A way to enlighten knowledge from our mentors during Lockdown2020/06/12,15,16,17,18
- Professional Training-cum-Workshop (Online Training)2020/06/15,17,18,20