The upper limb orthotics commonly called as splints are externally applied devices that provides rest to a injured part, assists or resists the range of motion, and helps to regain the functional ability.
At our centre we treat a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders with our wide range of customised orthotic solutions with a primary goal to deliver which is best suitable for the end user.
Our customised orthotic options
- Finger splints
- dynamic wrist hand orthosis
- Resting wrist hand orthosis
- Fracture braces for wrist, radius/ulna, humerus
- dynamic hand splints
- wrist driven flexor hinge orthosis
- LTTP splinting
- Hand splints for burn rehabilitaion